Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inside Opinion: December Edition

The Viking Mirror is produced approximately once a month by the seventh period Journalism II class at Smoky Valley High School. Bylined opinions stated in the newspaper and blog are not necessarily the opinion of the entire staff, adviser, faculty, or administration. 
Unsigned opinions reflect a staff consensus. Letters/e-mails to the editors are welcomed but may not be printed due to space or content considerations or the potential for libel. Letters/E-mails may be edited for style, grammar, and/or length. Viking Voices will not remain anonymous, but Inside Opinions will.

Life is too short to worry about what other people are doing If it doesn't affect you, then don't worry about it. And if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. 

I hate people that think smoking pot is cool!

When I draw a manga character or cartoon I have the tendency to make the same faces as my drawings. I don't draw in public anymore.

The boys need to mature. They continue to act like 7th graders. They act all big and bad but they need support to make them act that way. They all need to man up and stop crying over things they think is right.

Would you rather have students grind at a dance or be out drinking and having sex? I think that it's a better idea to loosen up the rules and let people dance how they want than do what the alternative is. 

Thank god for the menu change! I love me some mini corn dogs!

Girls should stop wearing Uggs boots with shorts. It makes you look stupid and it's not cute either.

I am so excited for life.

Happy Birthday Jesus!

The basketball sweats are awkwardly warm, but still awesome! 

I like it when couples walk slow in the hallway. It makes me happy. 

I wish people would stop staring at my beard when I walk in the hallways. 

1 comment:

  1. And now it's time for "Responding to opinions with Superderp." The part of the show where Superderp comes out, and responds to opinions.

    "I hate people that think smoking pot is cool!"

    They hate you too

    "When I draw a manga character or cartoon I have the tendency to make the same faces as my drawings. I don't draw in public anymore."

    Maybe you should stop being a spaz?

    "The boys need to mature. They continue to act like 7th graders. They act all big and bad but they need support to make them act that way. They all need to man up and stop crying over things they think is right."

    Your mom needs to mature.

    "Would you rather have students grind at a dance or be out drinking and having sex? I think that it's a better idea to loosen up the rules and let people dance how they want than do what the alternative is."

    Or you can suck it up and deal with it you self entitled idiot.

    "Thank god for the menu change! I love me some mini corn dogs!"

    YEAH!

    "I am so excited for life."

    That will change soon.

    "Happy Birthday Jesus!"

    He wasn't actually born on the 25th, you're a little late/early.


    "I wish people would stop staring at my beard when I walk in the hallways."

    They aren't staring at the beard, they're staring at the elves that inhabit it.

    ReplyDelete